Myrtle Burris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myrtle Burris

SDC Southeast National Board Member Representative, Dr. Ed Burris, laid his wife, Myrtle age 87, to rest on Wednesday.

Services will be held Monday January 28th, at Roswell Funeral Home and Greenlawn Cemetery. The service will be closed casket, and respects may be offered from 1-2 PM. Graveside services will be at the adjoining cemetery.

Roswell Funeral Home is located at 950 Mansell Road (between GA 400 & Alpharetta Hwy.), Roswell, GA. Phone 770.993.4811.

The Burris family has requested that donations be made to the Northside Independent Methodist Church in lieu of flowers. The address for the church is 590 Mount Vernon Highway, Sandy Springs Ga 30328.

Ed is one of the nicest fellas I know, and it's always been a pleasure to see him at a Stude Meet with a '63 Cruiser or a '64 Avanti, both of which he bought new.

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Ed and I served together on the SDC Board of Directors for many years. We had much communication during that time and we agreed on most everything and supported each other. Most important, he is a real gentleman.
    I am truly sorry to read of his lose of his "partner" of all these years.

Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Ed,
      Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
      Duane & Lynda Miller (Upper Mississippi Valley Zone)

duane miller

Comment

Working...
      X