• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review: The Easter Bunny Cars

http://www.curbsideclassic.com/blog/...8/#more-192087

(copy)
    BY PAUL NIEDERMEYER
    of a beautiful woman in front of a pink 1969 Shelby 500KROur CC of the Tiger is here.

Allison Parks scored in 1966, with a big, burly new Dodge Charger. She had kids, so she wanted something big enough to haul them in, just not a pink Country Squire. Our CC on the fastback Charger is here.
    We lavished praise on it here.

Angela Dorian won herself the new-for 1968 AMX. I wonder if any of these pink cars survived? We took a look at the AMX here.

1969. This is the photo that I posted back in 2012Our CC is here.
    a 1968 Chris Craft 35? Commander
    Cindi Wood did well, with a 1974 Mercedes 450SL, with color-coordinated wheel covers, no less. Jim Grey found a red one for CC here.

This 1975 Porsche 911 is the first of seven Porsches to be awarded. Marilyn Lange was the recipient. Lots of Marilyns; Gee; I wonder why? My CC is here.
    The closest we have is this.
    My Z CC is here.

Monique St. Pierre adds a spicy touch to her new 1979 Porsche 928. including this recent COAL by Michael Ionno.
    CC here.

Kathy Shower (really?) scored a Jaguar XJ-6 in 1986. Eric703 did a splendid CC on it here.

In 1987, Donna Edmonson got the very first GM car of this series, a Corvette convertible, appropriately enough. What took so long? here
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

I was hoping the first one would be a '64 Avanti...

Comment

Jo Collins and Liv Lindeland...two of my all-time faves! Dorothy Stratton was so incredibly gorgeous and tragic.
      Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Its hard to pick my favorite!

Anybody want to bet how long Playboy will last without showing nekkid women?
        Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Actually...Playboy is up for sale. Here's anyone's chance to become a media mogul and get back to the basics of nekkid wimmen!
          Last edited by Gunslinger; 03-27-2016, 03:08 PM.
          Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

In January, 1979 Candy Loving was selected as the 25th anniversary Playmate. I wonder if she was given a car?
            "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

[Angela Dorian won herself the new-for 1968 AMX. I wonder if any of these pink cars survived?
              We took a look at the AMX here.]

Saw this car at Ironstone last year. Pat Dilling parked his Biscayne right next to it. I talked with the guy that restored it and he has been in contact with Angela. She is soon to be released from prison after serving time for murdering her husband. The car was completely restored and even sports the plaque on the glove box with her measurements.
              Jon Stalnaker
              Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
              X