Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's Some Caso In Them There Brit's....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's Some Caso In Them There Brit's....

Made me think of some post's I've seen here

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Very humorous. That, "and up from the engine came a bubbling crude - oil that is..." was visually as funny as the pulsating pistons. Without any compression fighting back against those pistons I'm surprised they didn't fly out at some point. I mean even the exhaust has resistance on a "headed" engine to counter the upward inertia.
    '64 Lark Type, powered by '85 Corvette L-98 (carburetor), 700R4, - CASO to the Max.

Comment

I would never have thought of doing something that dumb.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Is that Dave Lester banging his head on the hood safety catch at 2:38? BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
          Is that Dave Lester banging his head on the hood safety catch at 2:38? BP
          'Kinda looks like him!
          sigpic
          Dave Lester

Comment

Working...
          X