Did you know that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you know that....

........The town of Hershey smells of chocolate?
    Last edited by GThawkwind; 05-05-2013, 04:54 PM.

Dude,

Have you heard of Stovehuggers?
    KURTRUK
    (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by kurtruk View Post
      Dude,

Have you heard of Stovehuggers?
      This quite specific to studebaker actually, this may not make much sense....so I want to know how it's relevent. I'll say at least that it's from the march 2008 TW

Comment

Smells like random trivia time to me. I'll have to go dig to see if I have that issue. I let my membership lapse somewhere in the '07-08 era, so a few issues are missing. A friend in the club though has offered to bestow upon me the entire collection of TW, going back to the beginning, so before too long I'll be able to look up just about any reference.
        '63 Lark Custom, 259 v8, auto, child seat

"Your friendly neighborhood Studebaker evangelist"

Comment

Does random trivia really have much of a smell to it, Jim?

BP sent me his copy of the march 2008 TW cause its a GT hawk special, if you have it, at the bottom of any page in the mag and you'll se what I'm talking about. We have ar least two editors up here on the forum so I hope one will explain.
          Last edited by GThawkwind; 05-05-2013, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GThawkwind View Post
            ........The town of Hersey smells of chocolate?
            Not sure about Hersey, I know that Hershey does.
            Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
            jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by JimC View Post
              Smells like random trivia time to me. I'll have to go dig to see if I have that issue. I let my membership lapse somewhere in the '07-08 era, so a few issues are missing. A friend in the club though has offered to bestow upon me the entire collection of TW, going back to the beginning, so before too long I'll be able to look up just about any reference.
              When I eat a lot of chocolate and poot it doesn't smell like chocolate. When I eat a lot of chocolate and light my poots they don't smell like burnt chocolate either.
              The only common here is I like trivia about as much as I like the smell of burnt chocolate poots.

Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by paintim613 View Post
                Not sure about Hersey, I know that Hershey does.
                Oh yeah, well I fixed it. So

Comment

I see this was moved to stove huggers, which I understand but this actually is about studebakers or TW at least. You I got a copy of the march 2008 TW from BP, for a trivia and on one side of all the pages it says" Did you know that....." and on the other side it says " The town Hershey smells of chocolate....." I want to see if anyone remembered it thats why I didn't explain first. Was this thart used to part of TW or was this one time occurance? Could someome please explain?

Comment

I hesitate to pop your bubble, but I've been to Hershey several times, done the September RV show in that biiiiig convention center many times PLUS gone to the theme park. NEVER smelled chocolate except the chocolate I bought there and ate.

Maybe the wind was blowing the wrong direction.

John

Comment

Working...
                    X