X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, what a tangled web we weave....

Will these people ever learn?

OK, probably not: P. T. Barnum was right. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Tim don't look happy.
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

I used to go to the Kruse Bros auctions back in the '70s. They were famous for shill bidding, it was so obvious you could see what was going on; but you're right, some people never learn.... more money than common sense, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
        Tim don't look happy.
        'Prolly not, Brad: That's an IndyGo Indianapolis Public City Bus in the background, likely the only transportation he'll be able to afford when he gets out of jail...and he had an extensive, exotic car collection that was disposed of as part of his legal procedings! BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

He owes 202 million and they are trying to get 1 million he owes to them?
          Fat chance.....

Does this remind you of other auctions, where the hype to get on TV makes financial prudence take a hike?
          Amazing......
          The greed is amazing.....
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

He looks like grumpy cat on facebook....reminds me of the Mike Kelly case. Greed unchecked.
            Bez Auto Alchemy
            573-318-8948
            http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

Dean Kruse recently was sentenced to 23 months probation on charges filed against him in PA. Dale Lyons is probably the deceased father of the Don Lyons mentioned in the case. Dale had a very nice collection of Packards and used some of the later models for daily drivers. He was very generous in helping the community of Dowagiac and Southwestern Michigan College.

Originally posted by 63 R2 Hawk View Post
              I used to go to the Kruse Bros auctions back in the '70s. They were famous for shill bidding, it was so obvious you could see what was going on; but you're right, some people never learn.... more money than common sense, I guess.
              "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

"Fair Finance Company"..........YEAHRIGHT!!

Comment

Nope, Bob, they will never learn...... It really takes shows some lack of reality to look that PO'd after you have tried to mess over so many people. It like he got caught doing nothing wrong. Like I said these folks will never learn and therefore we must.
                  Joe Roberts
                  '61 R1 Champ
                  '65 Cruiser
                  Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Working...
                  X