Stacey David of Gearz on Speed Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacey David of Gearz on Speed Channel

I sit here tonight watching Gearz with Stacey David on the Speed Channel. Boy Stacey David looks like a real odd ball with the terrible hair piece or wig he is wearing. It looks like a woman's wig with every hair glued in place. Maybe I might be wrong about him wearing a wig but it sure looks like he does to me.

John S.

I haven't seen his new show, but on his old show from several years back he always had a 70s haircut.
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

He is an extremely talented individual with quite a list of accomplishments on his resume`.
      I sure am glad we judge people by their talents here...
      HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
        He is an extremely talented individual with quite a list of accomplishments on his resume`.
        I sure am glad we judge people by their talents here...
        Thanks for pointing that out Jeff. If we need conversation like this...I could always plant a bug in the lobby of my wife's hair Solon, and pipe the audio into the forum.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

All the shows that I see are re-runs , and on his website it indicates that there
          are no upcoming shows. What's up ?
          It's definitely been a part of my Saturday morning routine for years .
          Bill H
          Daytona Beach
          SDC member since 1970
          Owner of The Skeeter Hawk .

Comment

I always like his show, he is upbeat and enjoys what he does, and it shows. (I will admit he needs to update his haircut).
            Bez Auto Alchemy
            573-318-8948
            http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

I met him a few years back at the SEMA show. I was telling him about the Studebaker truck I owned at the time. He was either genuinely interested, or he is a good actor. We had about a 5 minute conversation, seemed like a real nice friendly guy.
              Steve
              Buckeye, Arizona

1960 Hawk R2 4 speed project

Comment

He seems like a great guy and very knowledgeable. I enjoy watching him but he needs a makeover. That hair has got to go. I'm not about being superficial, but when you are on TV, your looks matter. His hair isn't just outdaed, it's downright wierd looking. He would look so much better if he would have left his hair back in the 70's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
                  He seems like a great guy and very knowledgeable. I enjoy watching him but he needs a makeover. That hair has got to go. I'm not about being superficial, but when you are on TV, your looks matter. His hair isn't just outdaed, it's downright wierd looking. He would look so much better if he would have left his hair back in the 70's.
                  Then he'd have been bald for 40 years LOL.
                  John Clements
                  Christchurch, New Zealand

Comment

Aw come on, Fellas

Everyone has a right to adopt a pet at least once in his or her lifetime.
                    Mike O'Handley, Cat Herder Third Class
                    Kenmore, Washington
                    hausdok@msn.com

'58 Packard Hawk
                    '05 Subaru Baja Turbo
                    '71 Toyota Crown Coupe
                    '69 Pontiac Firebird
                    (What is it with me and discontinued/orphan cars?)

Comment

Working...
                    X