Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having Photobucket problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else having Photobucket problems?

'Haven't been able to upload to Photobucket for several days.

Sign-in seems to go OK, then when I hit Browse Files to select an item to upload, as I've done for many months, the site just freezes up and won't do anything.

I'm using less than 4% of my available storage, so there's no space issues.

Anybody else? BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

They have gone to a new user interface which I find very buggy. I found an option to go back to the old one and did so. It's a little better but slow still.
    Jim
    Often in error, never in doubt
    http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

____1966 Avanti II RQA 0088_______________1963 Avanti R2 63R3152____________http://rabidsnailracing.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yes, it's slow right now. I see complaints all over the internet in various forums.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Thanks, guys; 'always good to know you're not alone.

Jim, I'll try to go back to the "old" Photobucket before I log in and get locked up again. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Must be all the former Webshots people bailing out of their new owners...Smile.
          Jumping onto Photobucket.
          Just uploded a hundred pic's... No problem at all (Sunday night)
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Just opened up photo bucket loaded three high resolution photos no problem. Speed seems to be fine not slow at all.

nibbs53

Comment

Thanks, Jeff and Pat. Fortified with your assurance, I went back and tried again.

Woo-hoo!

After being down at least 48 hours, all is well and I could post the letter about young people and the hobby below:

(Also posted in the appropriate recent topic.)
              Thanks for the heads-up that it was back up. BP

Ayn Rand:

Comment

Where's the option? How do you go back? Thanks.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaBear View Post
                  Where's the option? How do you go back? Thanks.
                  I've seen it in the extreme upper right corner of the opening page after you'ver logged it. It's not very big. BP.

Ayn Rand:

Comment

Thanks. It worked.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X