Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orphan of the Day, 11-04, 1972 Olds Cutlass

Craig
    Last edited by 8E45E; 03-15-2014, 09:00 AM.

Best year of Cutlass between '69 and '72 IMHO
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post

Craig
      Does that roofline make it a Supreme?

Comment

Originally posted by qsanford View Post
        Does that roofline make it a Supreme?
        I believe so, yes. IIRC the 1971-72 Cutlass 2 door with that squared off roofline was the Supreme only. Pardon my stilted grammar, I'm tired.
        --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Originally posted by 1962larksedan View Post
          I believe so, yes. IIRC the 1971-72 Cutlass 2 door with that squared off roofline was the Supreme only. Pardon my stilted grammar, I'm tired.
          Thanks. My neighbor has a 1970 Cutlass S and it has the Fastback roofline. It has been treated to a 455 somewhere along the line!

Comment

yes sir. Another "Special Interest Car"
            sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

There appears to MANY special interest vehicles in that lot on what looks like a possible partly rainy day. I noticed the red double decker there in the background - - - a possible super-duper motor home project. Just say I'm crazy.
              JimsLeadCommander

Comment

Originally posted by JimsLeadCommander View Post
                I noticed the red double decker there in the background - - - a possible super-duper motor home project. Just say I'm crazy.
                Just make sure you stay clear of low underpasses, or you can say 'bye-bye' to the second storey! http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...hlight=bristol

Craig

Comment

Working...
                X