X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• studegary
    replied
    Originally posted by Sdude View Post
    half the house and twice the garage. Sounds about right to me.....
    My last move was the other way around - twice the house and half the garage (four car to two car). My next move should be to all on one floor, instead of four levels.

Welcome back!

Leave a comment:

• Sdude
    replied
    half the house and twice the garage. Sounds about right to me.....

Leave a comment:

• jimmijim8
    replied
    Neil, will see you dere. jimmijim
    Originally posted by rockinhawk View Post
    Hey Mark, As a matter of fact I was wondering where you were. Welcome back to our side of the Big River.
    C'mon down to Fla next weekend for the S.E. Zone/Fla,State meet.Just get on Hwy. 17 and head south.

Leave a comment:

• rockinhawk
    replied
    Hey Mark, As a matter of fact I was wondering where you were. Welcome back to our side of the Big River.
    C'mon down to Fla next weekend for the S.E. Zone/Fla,State meet.Just get on Hwy. 17 and head south.

Leave a comment:

• Kurt
    replied
    Welcome back!! Sounds like things are going well for you

Leave a comment:

• TXmark
    started a topic I'm back

I'm back

not that anyone missed me, We are pretty much all moved to Wilmington, NC. I've been using dail up and wifi for the past three mo. my wife and cars have arrived safely. along with most everything from a 2400 sg ft house into a 1200 sg ft house. But I have a nice shop sixed garage with a tall ceiling and room and plans in progress for a secong garage, I even have the cas to do it for once!! for the first time in my life I'm almost debt free
    mark riesch
    burgaw, NC
Working...
X