X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• junior
    replied
    Originally posted by Sdude View Post
    I could do without the Stupidbaker comment. I get a little testy when I hear someone say that.
    I don't know why, some people use it with affection, such as myself. I just call my car 'the Stupidbaker'...mean nothing by it, just call it that. About Commander Pink's car, often wondered about the paint job on his signature pic, I thought some one was having fun with an old beater Stude, but now after seeing photos of the quality of the paint and body work, all I can say is WOW. A lot of time and effort went into the job, would like to see it in real life...good work Tom. Junior
    Last edited by junior; 11-28-2010, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sdude
    replied
    I could do without the Stupidbaker comment. I get a little testy when I hear someone say that. I know I should just consider the source but it still rubs me the wrong way.

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    I thought this one was the most appropriate for the Stude forum...

Reminds me of the Champ pickup with Lark styling....
    Ford pickup with a mustang nose...
    Same concept 40 years later....
    Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    Originally posted by Gary1953 View Post
    There is a Studebaker on the web site. Pretty easy to find.
    Whaaat?? My van's not a Studebaker, it's a FORD, silly!

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
    Yes, thanks for finding my van! That picture was taken just last week at Reedsville:

I've posted the sister website, peopleofwalmart.com , here a few times. It's always a toss-up whether the weirdos pictured or the captions are funnier
    I just threw away a topper identical to that! Had I known I would have donated it to you! It would have fit perfectly upside down where the slants of the tailgates would have bolted together. It would have made a perfect bin for all that loose stuff at the front.

Craig

Leave a comment:

• Gary1953
    replied
    There is a Studebaker on the web site. Pretty easy to find.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    Yes, thanks for finding my van! That picture was taken just last week at Reedsville:

I've posted the sister website, peopleofwalmart.com , here a few times. It's always a toss-up whether the weirdos pictured or the captions are funnier

Leave a comment:

• Gary1953
    started a topic You drive what?

You drive what?

I don't know if this has been covered before but one of our own SDC Forum members is featured.

http://www.youdrivewhat.com/
Working...
X