You drive what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You drive what?

I don't know if this has been covered before but one of our own SDC Forum members is featured.

http://www.youdrivewhat.com/
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Yes, thanks for finding my van! That picture was taken just last week at Reedsville:

I've posted the sister website, peopleofwalmart.com , here a few times. It's always a toss-up whether the weirdos pictured or the captions are funnier
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth—let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

There is a Studebaker on the web site. Pretty easy to find.
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
        Yes, thanks for finding my van! That picture was taken just last week at Reedsville:

I've posted the sister website, peopleofwalmart.com , here a few times. It's always a toss-up whether the weirdos pictured or the captions are funnier
        I just threw away a topper identical to that! Had I known I would have donated it to you! It would have fit perfectly upside down where the slants of the tailgates would have bolted together. It would have made a perfect bin for all that loose stuff at the front.

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by Gary1953 View Post
          There is a Studebaker on the web site. Pretty easy to find.
          Whaaat?? My van's not a Studebaker, it's a FORD, silly!
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth—let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I thought this one was the most appropriate for the Stude forum...

Reminds me of the Champ pickup with Lark styling....
            Ford pickup with a mustang nose...
            Same concept 40 years later....
            Jeff
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

I could do without the Stupidbaker comment. I get a little testy when I hear someone say that. I know I should just consider the source but it still rubs me the wrong way.
              Jon Stalnaker
              Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by Sdude View Post
                I could do without the Stupidbaker comment. I get a little testy when I hear someone say that.
                I don't know why, some people use it with affection, such as myself. I just call my car 'the Stupidbaker'...mean nothing by it, just call it that. About Commander Pink's car, often wondered about the paint job on his signature pic, I thought some one was having fun with an old beater Stude, but now after seeing photos of the quality of the paint and body work, all I can say is WOW. A lot of time and effort went into the job, would like to see it in real life...good work Tom. Junior
                Last edited by junior; 11-28-2010, 07:07 PM.
                sigpic
                1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Working...
                X