Hudson Hornet Race Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson Hornet Race Pictures

Here is a link from the most popular and prolific Hudson forum. It contains the most complete collection of rare race photos that you will ever see of Hudsons and a few other cars and yes, even a few Studebakers.

http://www.classiccar.com/index.php?...855&Itemid=129

Found this Hudson Ad thought you might like.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have one framed on my wall but thanks!

Comment

Did you guys notice the air-brushing in that advertising photo, so as to disguise the Oldsmobile that is behind the Hornet sitting in the pole position? Before photoshop, for sure, but the effect is the same: No sense giving Oldsmobile any free exposure. (Besides, the Olds will be half a lap behind as soon as they have to negotiate the first two corners of the race!) <GGG> BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Went thru all 30 pages of those Fabulous Hudsons, great reading, thanks for posting. and now i'll post a Hudson for Orphan of the day.
          101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Working...
          X