Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truck/plane- must look cool on the road...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck/plane- must look cool on the road...

You don't see sights like this come down the road every day!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1957-...item3f04302fd8
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth—let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Cool old truck!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Is that some sort of track vehicle sitting to the right in the first photo? Could it be...?
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

It could be, Brad...

I'm not sure what this setup represents? I imagine it's WAAAY over max height for public roads...

Interesting note- the seller says this is the beginning of his liquidation of his collection of over 400 vehicles! My hero
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth—let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
        X