Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Back Issue Collections.....

Prevent disaster!

Plan ahead of time to index and save your TW back issues with care...

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Atleast there all in one place.

Comment

'Glad to see you are using Red Gold Tomato cans from our great Red Gold tomato industry here in Indiana, Jeffster. The two subject Red Gold cans undoubtedly went through the ginormous Red Gold distribution center in Orestes, IN, less than ten miles from where the real Stude Tomato lives at Ted Harbit's place. I pass the Red Gold center in Orestes every time I go to Ted's, so those are Studebaker-related commodities you have there! <GGG> BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I'm "shocked" that there are actually NO adult beverage cans holding up that table! Not even ANY in the photo. Jeff, you must be a slippin'

Jim
        "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
        their Memorials!

Comment

Originally posted by 52 Ragtop View Post
          I'm "shocked" that there are actually NO adult beverage cans holding up that table! Not even ANY in the photo. Jeff, you must be a slippin'

Jim
          There ain't no adult beverages in the photo, Jim, because Jeff ain't slippin'; he be sippin'!<GG>
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

They make coffee tables every day but they only print TW once.
            "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
            Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
            sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

From the look of that sway-backed table, it appears you'd best keep a few more cans at the ready!

John

Comment

There's no strength in a beer can unless it is full.
                Now THAT would be torture... Holding up a brokeback coffee table with a full beer can...
                (BTW...that's not my coffee table... I burned mine for heat last winter)
                Jeff

Originally posted by 52 Ragtop View Post
                Jim
                HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

When I joined SDC in 1984, I purchased a collection of all back issues from a Stude guy that was thinning his herd and other stuff. They are housed in boxes from Ernie Loga and in good order in my garage. My more recent Turning Wheels occupy strategic locations all around the house so that no matter what I'm doing, I have good reading material handy.

Bob Feaganes

Comment

Working...
                  X