What a day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a day !

We got a new Prime Minister down here, (different horse, same load of cr*p). How's this, our old PM got rolled by his own party not even 12 months into his 1st term - winner! Closer to home we had a win against an ex-employee who tried to have us up for Unfair-Dismissal (falsely). Then tomorrow I'm off to have major sugery - Strange days indeed !

Don't worry moderators I won't say anymore ;-)
    Last edited by Aussie Hawk; 06-24-2010, 04:19 AM.
    Matt
    Brisbane
    Australia
    sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

A great day for Australia Matt.

Comment

Wish the best for us in that area... but more importantly, all the best in your surgery, buddy! Keep us posted!

Comment

Good luck with your surgery and speedy recovery Matt.

Terry

Comment

Rudd was actually Prime Minister from December 3 2007 till Yesterday 24 June 2010, although still in first term. Hope surgery goes well.

Comment

Hey Matt; I go in for surgery tomorrow also so we are Brothers at knives. Thanks again for the honor of receiving the T-Shirt.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Clemens View Post
              I go in for surgery tomorrow also
              Another added to my prayer list. All the best for you as well my good friend!

Comment

Matt
                It was disappointing to see your Socceroos put up such a gallant effort but fall a tad short ,hope you're back to feeling well soon.
                Blake

Comment

Good luck fellas! Be nice to the nurses and maybe they'll be nice to you.
                  sigpic
                  In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I was going to add what I told Jim Turner about the nurses- give 'em a little tickle on the a##, they love that.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind wishes and prayes. The Op went well and they successfully removed the Tumour from my left kidney, and still managed to leave it fully functioning. I got home from hosp today (Wednesday). It was no cake walk I've never felt so weak and helpless, actally I feel bloody awful and will for a few weeks. Every cough is a new experience in pain ;-)
                      And it was done Key Hole Style, I'm gald they didn't do it the old fashioned way with an 8" incision.

To Dick C, hope your Op goes as well as mine my friend, and we'll see you on here again soon.
                      Last edited by Aussie Hawk; 06-29-2010, 11:40 PM.
                      Matt
                      Brisbane
                      Australia
                      sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Welcome back Matt, glad that all is well.
                        sigpic
                        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
                        X