Coachmen Fun Run show and shine, Sunday June 6 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coachmen Fun Run show and shine, Sunday June 6 2010

Today was a great day, sunny and warm (I am sunburnt the shade of Michelle's car LOL)
    FOUR Studes in attendance (over 300 cars overall so we made a solid 1%)
    Enjoy!
    Attached Files

here are the rest... three Larks and an Avanti, good times!
    Steven
    Attached Files

Comment

Very nice! By the way, is that red '62 Lark belong to Evan Severson?
      Dylan Wills
      Everett, Wa.

1961 Lark 4 door wagon
      1961 Lark 4 door wagon #2 (Wife's car!)
      1955 VW Beetle (Went to the dark side)
      1914 Ford Model T

Comment

Red Lark is my wife, Michelle's, the blue is mine. Black 60 is our good friend's (he brought the red up from Moose Jaw, SK, we bought from him). Avanti belongs to another Saskatoon Stude fan.
        I really do not know many specifics of the provenance of our 62's, but the red 8 car was apparently ordered by a Stude rep in the southern part of SK, has a Hawk bucket seat. The blue car has also been in SK very close to all its life, papers I have look like it was brought here from Ontario by dealer, MAY have been a dealer stock trade or the like. It is a total stripper, no lighter, radio, trunk lid emblem... but has two visors. I need to order the sheets for both.
        Last edited by Steven and Michelle; 06-07-2010, 11:57 AM. Reason: add info

Comment

Excellent!

As was discussed in a workshop at Glendale with the ZC's, RM's and Chapter Presidents, getting our Studebakers out to "other" car events is a great way to increase our profile, market the SDC and potentially attract "converts".
          Mark Hayden
          '66 Commander
          Zone Coordinator
          Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Great job od showing the flag!

I agree with Mark, we need to get out and if we want to help the club grow.
            Pony & Muscle car guys can't believe it when they see the Avanti and hear what they can buy a nice one for.

I hope to take mine to the regional Good Guys show this August...maybe we'll get some recruits.
            63 Avanti R1 2788
            1914 Stutz Bearcat
            (George Barris replica)

Washington State

Comment

Working...
            X