X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old member

Hi

My name is Helaine Mottershead and I grew up with the Sequoia and orange county studebaker clubs. Those of you who knew my family would remember me as Helaine Holsonbake.

I would like to get in touch with the people I grew up with in those clubs.

I now live in Olalla, Wa near Tacoma and Bremerton.

I hope to hear from old friends,

Helaine in Olalla, Wa

Helaine,
    Be sure to go to the Sequoia Chapter website and click on the emails of some of the current president and other officers. They will probably get you in touch with some of those members faster than you might get them here.

http://www.sequoia-sdc.com/

Try this link. Good Luck. Are you driving a Studebaker again? Or do you still have one?
    sals54

Comment

No, my last one was a 57 black silver hawk, I got 2nd place with it at the La Palma show with it one year when we belonged to the Orange county studebaker's driver's club. My Dad still has a couple.

Are you driving a Studebaker again? Or do you still have one?
      [/quote]

Helaine in Olalla, Wa

Comment

Hi Helaine; You probally won't remember me but your dad and I were friends way back when the Orange Empire chapter was meeting in the mortuary in Garden Grove. I presume when you say your dad has a couple of Studes that he is still up and around. Would sure like to hear from him. Email me thru the forum with your number and I'd love to talk to you.

studedick from the lower Ozarks

Comment

Welcome! Did you know there is a large group of local club members all around you? If you think you might want to attend a Tacoma Chapter function someday, just mention it here and we'll get you a schedule of events.

Dwain G.

Comment

Dwain

My 1st car was a station wagon like the one on your profile. It was kind of a green color. Then I had a 64 red lark and then a 57 silver hawk. Out of them all I loved that silver hawk!
            Now I drive a saturn vue or a toyota tacoma 4 x 4.
            Both are awesome cars.

Helaine

Helaine in Olalla, Wa

Comment

I tried your suggestion and I am waiting to hear back from Fred Fox. So if I may pick your brain.......Is Chuck Gibbs or Fred Nelson still active in the club?

Helaine in Olalla, Wa

Comment

Working...
              X