This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old AMOCO Gas Pump

I have an old gas pump in my garage. Its an amoco and its green in color, it has some rust, but it looks pretty much complete. I will post pics if anyone is intrested. $150 bring a truck, Thanks
    Shawn
    717-749-3902

hmmm, my girlfriend has 2 GT Hawks....and I feel left out, wheres my "R" model Daytona????

Gas pumps can be quite popular, or 200 pounds of scrap metal.
    Brand is not as important as pump manufacturer.
    Standard Oil will be more popular than Amoco.
    3 digit window, or 4 digit window.
    Fuel spinner window?
    Globe on top?
    Where is it at.
    Same questions 95% of Stude owners would ask.
    More info please.
    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by loc8tor

I have an old gas pump in my garage. Its an amoco and its green in color, it has some rust, but it looks pretty much complete. I will post pics if anyone is intrested. $150 bring a truck, Thanks
    Shawn
    717-749-3902

hmmm, my girlfriend has 2 GT Hawks....and I feel left out, wheres my "R" model Daytona????
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

He is in Waynesboro, PA (easy access to I-81 or Rt. 15).

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
      Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Please post the pix. I've been looking for an old pump for some time. Thanks
        , ,

Comment

I will look at it tommorrow and get pics, if I remember correctly it has 32.9 cents as the price per gallon......oh and this is the premium pump, my dad had the regular one but its long gone now

Comment

Heres a pic, lol, of its good side....more pics at:

http://s85.photobucket.com/albums/k66/loc8tor/?start=20

Comment

While at AutoFair yesterday, I noticed 2-3 big vendors and a few small vendors displaying parts for these things. Other than fixing the rusted side I'd think that you should be able to easily find everything you need for this... and could find decals to make it whatever oil company pump you want. I don't know how realistic the prices I saw on the restored items were, but I saw an air pump with a $750 tag on it. Restored pumps like this were priced in the $1000 - $1200 range.

Lee

Comment

Yes the same prices are on air pumps and gas pumps at all the Carlilse shows.....if I still have it come time for that I will add it to my spaces and the price will be more than doubled, ....you know that flea market inflation factor, lol

Might consider trading it for parts.....I need some 58 hawk floors, and/or someone to do some bodywork, LOL, yea I know, bodywork for a $150 gas pump, but hey ya never know, Id just like to have the 58 done for my sweety to drive to the National show in September, "anyone wanna help a brotha out?", lol....

Comment

Working...
                X