This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to sell my 3 pontiacs and buy 1 studebaker

Just throwing this out there incase anyone knows anyone looking for any of the 3 cars I need to sell.
    1)55 Pontiac Star Chief 2dr htop, this is my daily ride $10000
    2)64 Pontiac Catalina 2+2 389/4spd/3:90 Posi $5000
    3)69 Pontiac GTO drop top #s matching 400/auto 99.9% original $10000

the latter 2 will need restored, the 64 could be driveable in a weekend, the 69 although an easy restoration candidate will require some work.
    Now once these 3 are sold I will be in the market for a nice 64-66 Daytona or atleast a 2 door that I can eventualy supercharge.
    More info can be had by phone 717-504-5241
    Thanks'

hmmm, my girlfriend has 2 GT Hawks....and I feel left out, wheres my "R" model Daytona????

You have pictures of the 55? There is a guy here that has a 56 Star Chief Convertible but he won't sell.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
    As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

The USA is a big place. Can you narrow down your location a little?

Pictures?

Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Being an old TELCO guy he is in and around Chambersberg PA.
        Close to Harrisburg, Lancaster and or York......

glen Brose - Perkinsville, AZ

Comment

Live in Waynesboro PA 17268, I will post pics tommorrow....

hmmm, my girlfriend has 2 GT Hawks....and I feel left out, wheres my "R" model Daytona????

Comment

the 69 GTO

the 64 Cat 2+2

the 55

Comment

My dad is always looking for Ponchos. I will drop him a line. (I cannot make any guarantees, however, he is looking right now at buying a new shop, and that is keeping him busy, so he might not bite...in addition to the 58 star chief he is just now starting to restore)

She may have bugs and she may have dings, but that just proves I drive this thing!!

Comment

That '69 GTO reminds me of the '70 LeMans Sport I bought in '79 for $75.00. It had been hit lightly on the RF fender and parked for close to 2 years. Put a battery in it, a little gas down the carb and it fired right up. Drove it for a couple of years and parked it when the upper control arm bushings went out.

Later pulled and sold the motor and finally hauled the carcass to the junk yard (but not before pulling off the 2 new front tires that i still have).

http://community.webshots.com/user/GuidoSalvage

Hiding and preserving Studebakers in Richmond, Goochland & Louisa, Va.
                Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

On the 64, It doesn't look like the engine is installed. I assume that the engine is included (along with the hood)? Is it currently still out?

She may have bugs and she may have dings, but that just proves I drive this thing!!

Comment

Yes, weather and work hasnt co-operated with me, lol. You get the original #s matching engine that needs a rebuild(389 4 bbl), and the 60k mile 64 389 2bbl I have ready to install, along with the centerforce clutch kit. And you get the hood, as well as a walk away frt clip that includes the frt fenders, inner fenders, core support, grilles, headlights and bezels, hinges, fender mounted dual mirros(atleast one of those is a remote mirror)I think the wiring is even still in it. Oh and the car has dual exhaust with flowmaster mufflers too.
                    I also have an extra deck lid, and another orig 1/4 panel to repair the rust in the passengers side lower 1/4.
                    And for another $1000, Ill throw in a pair of brand new custom made big tube headers, specifically made for the car($800), and a used 3" Pypes X Pipe, brand new 3" flowmasters, and some 3" straight pipe.

Comment

Thanks for the response. Now I hate to say this.
                      Talked to my dad, printed off the thread and showed him the pictures. His response was "I already Have too many projects. And I don't have any more room to store another one" (he has six different cars in different stages of resto right now) Sorry to drop you like that. The prices are more than reasonable and I wish you luck!

Comment

Hey thanks....I appreciate the attempt!

Comment

Working...
                        X