This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good get away driver

The cops get him in the end, but this bad guy sure can drive.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2067/best_getaway_driver/

JDP/Maryland
    64 R2 GT (Sid)
    spent to date $62,839.60
    63 Daytona HT/4 speed
    63 Lark 2 door

All I can say is "WOW!"

Carey
    Packard Hawk

Carey
    Packard Hawk

Comment

I think the third time when he backed straight up with the trooper pushing him, did a 180 and took off again might have been the final straw that pushed them over the top. It gave the troopers something to talk about over the morning coffee, the guy extended the "fun" a bit longer then usual.

JDP/Maryland
      64 R2 GT (Sid)
      spent to date $62,839.60
      63 Daytona HT/4 speed
      63 Lark 2 door

JDP Maryland

Comment

I shouldn't watch those chase videos. I get too excited,yelling shoot the m.......!!!

Dwain G.

Comment

High speed pursuits are dangerous to the public.My wife's then 16 year old sister was killed in a head on collision in Virginia by a deputy who was chasing a drunk driver. Both the suspect and the deputy had been drinking (same bar) and both walked.

63VY4 Leakin' Lena Hagerstown MD

Comment

Shades of Barry Newman in Vanishing Point............

Comment

Once a person flees from officers at high speed on a public street or highway in disregard of others lives he should be treated like a person who fires a weapon randomly at a crowd. Use whatever force necessary to subdue the felon and then charge them with attempted murder if no one is killed and murder if anyone dies. Too many people think that high speed chases are some kind of game.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona. Searcy,Arkansas
              sigpic

"In the heart of Arkansas."
              Searcy, Arkansas
              1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
              1952 2R pickup

Comment

You obviously didn't read my previous post. I sincerely hope you are not a law enforcement officer, most of the officers I know would have enough sense to break off from a chase if was endangering the public to continue. They'd radio ahead for a road block and/or a chopper.

quote:Originally posted by 52-fan

Once a person flees from officers at high speed on a public street or highway in disregard of others lives he should be treated like a person who fires a weapon randomly at a crowd. Use whatever force necessary to subdue the felon and then charge them with attempted murder if no one is killed and murder if anyone dies. Too many people think that high speed chases are some kind of game.

1952 Champion Starlight, 1962 Daytona. Searcy,Arkansas
                63VY4 Leakin' Lena Hagerstown MD

Comment

I think it's George Carlin that says: If your running from the cops, They have the right to shoot your sorry a$$!

Jim
                  "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                  their Memorials!

Comment

I haven't done 180's and 360's like that without ice being involved in a long time! Wow.. Definitely some non-textbook tactics at the end of that one..including the dukes of hazzard car hood slides to get to him at the stop. Lucky he didn't come up shooting and take a few out..guy sure can drive, but totally nuts. Glad nobody got hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X