Happy Labor Day and L'shanah Tovah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Labor Day and L'shanah Tovah

Happy Labor Day to all; and great thanks to all those who continue to labor on this holiday to keep our citizens and country safe and functioning.

As well, to all our friends and families who observe the holiday of the New Year,
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10,
    '51 Commander Starlight,
    '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
    '56 Sky Hawk

I have "labored" on many Labor Days. It surprised me when a package was delivered to my mailbox by the USPS about noontime today.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
      It surprised me when a package was delivered to my mailbox by the USPS about noontime today.
      I suspect the USPS is familiar enough with your address to assume whatever you were receiving involved Studebakers; and THAT'S important enough for holiday delivery!

"All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10,
      '51 Commander Starlight,
      '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
      '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
        I suspect the USPS is familiar enough with your address to assume whatever you were receiving involved Studebakers; and THAT'S important enough for holiday delivery!
        The tracking showed that it was received by my local Post Office early Saturday morning. It also showed that it was delivered just after noon on Monday (Labor Day). I was surprised that it wasn't delivered on Saturday (or Tuesday).
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
        X