If you're into MoPars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're into MoPars...

...this looks like an incredibly interesting auction.

When did you last see a Barracuda V-8 with column-shift three speed?

https://www.motortrend.com/features/...event-auction/
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Wow! There is some great stuff there. I especially love the Slime Green paint on the Barracuda. Hopefully people will step up and get all those great cars out of the weeds and back on the road where they belong. Thanks for posting this Bob.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

I'm into MoPars second after Studebakers but I can't see the motor trend article being outside the US.
      Funny thou, at the moment one of the strangest thing I've seen is for sale relativly near me:

Click image for larger version  Name:	dart.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.2 KB ID:	1903374 Click image for larger version  Name:	gt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.2 KB ID:	1903375
      It's a -64 Dart GT with Barracuda front & usually I'd be at it but not now.
      Last edited by Noxnabaker; 07-16-2021, 12:32 AM.
      Josephine
      -55 sedan

Comment

Of all of the cars that I have owned, MOPARS come in second only to Studebaker. I have even sold new (and used) MOPARS. Five of the seven cars that I purchased new were MOPARS.

EDIT: None of the new ones were when I was selling new MOPARS.
        Last edited by studegary; 07-16-2021, 09:23 AM.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Cool cars, thanks for posting. I especially like the CHP two door.

Comment

Boy, would I LOVE that ‘64 Polara. And the ‘59 Plymouth Suburban. And the shorty Lancer would be interesting.
            Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
            Romans 15:13
            Deuteronomy 31:6
            Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Gotta' like MOPARS, their wheels fit Studebakers and Fords, ha !

Comment

Working...
              X