fun with toy trains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fun with toy trains

Many of us had toy trains as kids. The bratty kids among us liked to crash their trains, or their cousin's/neighbor's/friend's trains.

Those kids will love this series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxU2...DV_AqmLL4azxTE
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
    10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
    56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
    60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Thats pretty good , Alot of time was taken to do it ,, Luckily he didnt' use a scale Hudson ! Thanks Ed

Comment

For years we had a HO Scale model railroad in the basement of the caretaker's house on the campus of the school where I work. The students loved to come down to run trains and have some fun. At the top of our list of rules was "DO NOT CRASH THE TRAINS". Some of the engines were ran were hundreds of dollars and belonged to the adult members of our "Club". The first time a student was banished from the club the rest of the students quickly got the message. Boy, did we have fun. We eventually had to tear it all down because they were planning to demolish the building and there was no where else on campus to build a new layout. I ended up selling all my equipment. Model railroading is great fun, and educational.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6243.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	1897962
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Oh wow. Memories! I still have a decent sized HO layout from childhood, which has managed to get somewhat blocked and built into the upstairs section of the two car garage at my Dad's house in Montana. It's unfinished, but has managed to mostly survive the last 30+ years. I grew out of the trainwreck phase fairly quickly, though I think there's still a battered Burlington Northern locomotive up there that departed the rails at high speed a few times.
        Whirling dervish of misinformation.

Comment

Working...
        X