Just playing around.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just playing around.

Given how one of my areas of interest is vexillology (the study of flags) and I was quite bored today, I thought I would just make a flag that's awful and awesome in equal measure. Behold! The flag of the Australo-Hungarian Empire! Now time to put some prawns in my goulash.

Click image for larger version  Name:	flag.png Views:	0 Size:	26.3 KB ID:	1847240

Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Interesting. It makes me think of Sheldon (Dr. Cooper) with his "Fun With Flags" podcast ("Big Bang Theory"). You can leave the prawns out of my goulash.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Reminds me of the You Tube video channel I follow called Nick's Garage. He is an engine builder (mostly Mopars) in Leval Canada. He has over 100 flags hanging in his shop from all over the world. It turns a basic repair garage into a flags of all nations display. Check it out !

Comment

One of my favorites is the flag of Burkina Faso. Simple, clean and bright.

Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

My flag is usually a white flag when I way once I cannot figure out a Studebaker problem and have to surrender to the Forum for my answer

Bob Miles

Comment

Originally posted by 6hk71400 View Post
            My flag is usually a white flag when I way once I cannot figure out a Studebaker problem and have to surrender to the Forum for my answer

Bob Miles
            Yes, kangaroo and Holden exports have been booming, don'tcha know. In return, us magyars have given them goulash, paprika, and AMD 63 rifles in bulk. We will dominate over that blasted Austro-Aborigine Confederation!
            Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

I always loved this flag...
              Click image for larger version

Name:	f.png
Views:	60
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	1847423
              sigpic

Josephine
              Champion V8
              4d sedan

Comment