For Motorcycle Riders: A different take on Harley Davidson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Motorcycle Riders: A different take on Harley Davidson

Those with more motorcycle knowledge than I have, feel free to comment.
    Thanks, Bill

https://youtu.be/EOwxxsPaogY

Say, that guy is a real genius; just ask him!

His presentation is so patently haughty as to be offensive, regardless of what he's trying to say or whatever point(s) he is trying to make.

I do know the Harley-Davidson Common Stock for which I paid $1,600 circa 1995 and has paid a [reinvested] dividend ever since, is now worth $4,894, according to my Edward Jones account, just checked online this afternoon. EJ also offers advice for each of the stocks you own; BUY, HOLD, or SELL. Their recommendation for our Harley-Davidson stock right now is to HOLD.

Harley-Davidson faces marketing challenges that cannot be denied due to an aging original-owner demographic. I have considerably more confidence than this smart-ass that they will be able to meet those challenges and remain viable. If I didn't, I'd sell that stock. BP

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
    X