Wash your hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wash your hands

Y'all be sure to wash your hands after reading anything I post because I'm posting from ground zero right here in Kirkland, WA. You've been warned.

Originally posted by dleroux View Post
    Y'all be sure to wash your hands after reading anything I post because I'm posting from ground zero right here in Kirkland, WA. You've been warned.
    SO YOU'RE THE GUY!!!
    John Clary
    Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Since that is Costco's home ground, is there any toilet paper there?
      RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
      4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
      5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

I have noticed in public restrooms, us guys are doing a much better job washing our hands. Hopefully it continues after the coronavirus passes.
        Dan Peterson
        Montpelier, VT
        1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
        1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Friday Costco was limiting TP to one pkg. per customer. Today the Governor closed all restaurants and bars. Take out or delivery service only.
          -strange times

Comment

Dleroux,
            Thanks for your service in all you are doing there, but do be careful! They oughta be giving hazardous duty pay to anyone in the medical field nowadays. Also, if you stumble into anything we have not yet heard yet as far as prevention, self care, etc., please keep us posted. This thing's gonna get worse before it gets better.
            Thanks Again

Comment

Joe,
              Send me your e-mail and I'll send you what I put together for my extended family as far as what you may want to consider putting together BEFORE anyone in your household gets sick. I've already had someone try to scam me today saying & acting as if they were from FEMA. Even had U.S. FEMA on his caller ID. If any of you get something similar, just ask for their call-back #. You'll get an immediate "click" & silence. Rat B-stards.

Comment

Originally posted by dleroux View Post
                Joe,
                Send me your e-mail and I'll send you what I put together for my extended family as far as what you may want to consider putting together BEFORE anyone in your household gets sick. I've already had someone try to scam me today saying & acting as if they were from FEMA. Even had U.S. FEMA on his caller ID. If any of you get something similar, just ask for their call-back #. You'll get an immediate "click" & silence. Rat B-stards.
                PM sent,
                Thanks Much
                Joe H

Comment

Joe,
                  E-mail sent

Comment

Working...
                  X