X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure what happened here....

...but I don't think it was good! BP

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds...tml?refer=blog
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Excessive pressing of Go Fast Pedal without possessing the skill to control the resulting skid results in large, black, creosote soaked power pole testing drivers' side crumple zone- power pole=1, Mach1= 0.
    Evan Davis
    Prince Albert, Sk

Comment

Saw that yesterday. Took me awhile to figure out it had been wrecked. (I was looking at the thumbnail)
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Someone trying to act like Bo Duke?

Comment

Looks like he hit the back of a truck. I wonder if he survived.
          RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

17A-S2 - 50 Commander convertible
          10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
          10G-Q4 - 51 Champion business coupe
          4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
          5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon
          56B-D4 - 56 Commander station wagon
          60V-L6 - 60 Lark convertible

Comment

I remember when front wheel drive cars really started to become popular (along with disc brakes and radial tires), it was quite a different driving experience, especially on wet or slippery roads. Putting the shoe on the other foot, I suspect if you grew up with front wheel drive vehicles an older rear wheel drive car must take some getting used to, especially with a few extra ponies under the hood.
            Dan Peterson
            Montpelier, VT
            1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
            1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

One of these just sold at Mecum Kissimmee for an unbelievable price in excess of $100,000 not quite sure where it ended. Pretty car though.
              Bill

Comment

Does not look good for the driver.
                Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Working...
                X