Cardealfinder website query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardealfinder website query

Hi All, has anyone used www.cardealfinder.com to list or purchase a car before? Website seems suspicious as the car prices seem very cheap.

Topic moved. Please only post actual cars & parts in the "Sale / Want" channel.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

No worries about the move but I'm interested in a Stude advertised on the cardealfinder website and when looking at other Studebakers for sale they all seem to be listed at half of what I perceive their value to be. I sent an email request to the owner of the car and he has replied, I've asked whether he is an SDC member, yet to hear back....

Comment

I see a 55 Caribbean Convertible for $14,000. and a 63 Avanti r2 4 speed for $10,000. Sounds a little low.
        Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
        50 Champion 2 door*
        53 Commander K Auto*
        53 Commander K overdrive*
        55 President Speedster
        62 GT 4Speed*
        63 Avanti R1*
        64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

If it quacks like a Duck.......

I would want to inspect the car in person. Make the deal in person, etc. Maybe at either a bank, DMV, or Police Dept. In this day and Scammer Age.

Comment

Correct Mrs K.
            On cardealfinder there is a modified black 1964 Daytona convertible for sale at $10k and the same car is on Hemmings at $27.5k............

Comment

Working...
            X