X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweetolbob
    replied
    Originally posted by jclary View Post

Gee whiz, Bob!...I have checked out lots of gals at the register...but instead of getting treated with a REBATE...I've mostly been treated like a REPROBATE!

Guess I'm gonna have to study your technique.

Truth is, I'm not sure I understand this particular "rebate" program. I'm not getting out much these days. Is this some kind of special rebate to correct a past mistake?...or just a continuing program? I already get a 10% veteran's rebate at both Lowes & Home Depot. In addition, I looked at the participating stores for this particular rebate and didn't see any listing for my state.
    Well played John, but that's why they call me SOB, just an old guy leaving good vibes and rose petals wherever I go.

Bob

Leave a comment:

• Chris Pile
    replied
    Menards....

Leave a comment:

• jclary
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetolbob View Post
    Wandered over to Home Depot to pick up some home repair necessities yesterday and "when I checked out the gal at the register" handed me a rebate form for 11%. Wonder where they got that idea?

BIAC, I'll take 11% anytime.

FYI, Bob
    Gee whiz, Bob!...I have checked out lots of gals at the register...but instead of getting treated with a REBATE...I've mostly been treated like a REPROBATE!

Guess I'm gonna have to study your technique.

Truth is, I'm not sure I understand this particular "rebate" program. I'm not getting out much these days. Is this some kind of special rebate to correct a past mistake?...or just a continuing program? I already get a 10% veteran's rebate at both Lowes & Home Depot. In addition, I looked at the participating stores for this particular rebate and didn't see any listing for my state.

Leave a comment:

• DEEPNHOCK
    replied
    At participating stores.

https://www.homedepotrebates11percent.com/#/home

Leave a comment:

• sweetolbob
    started a topic Home Depot 11% Rebate

Home Depot 11% Rebate

Wandered over to Home Depot to pick up some home repair necessities yesterday and when I checked out the gal at the register handed me a rebate form for 11%. Wonder where they got that idea?

BIAC, I'll take 11% anytime.

FYI, Bob
Working...
X