• Show
Clear All

• The Car With No Driver | ft. Peugeot E-Legend Concept

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU5M8_fZcwY

(Sorry for the ads)
    Bill

Very interesting , Thanks , Ed

Comment

Thanks for posting this. That is a style of car that I would like to own (not like the C8 Corvette). Peugeot is planning a re-entry into the US market. I owned one Peugeot and I enjoyed it and it was advanced for its time.
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

www.trafficinfratech.com/driverless-cars-an-accelerating-reality/

In my opinion the Peugeot is surprisingly good looking for being new.
        Last edited by Noxnabaker; 07-24-2019, 12:20 AM.
        sigpic

Josephine
        Champion V8
        4d sedan

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
          Peugeot is planning a re-entry into the US market. I owned one Peugeot and I enjoyed it and it was advanced for its time.
          I heard the target date for re-entry is between 2023 and 2026. One car that is on the list is the 508, and hopefully, the station wagon will be part of their U.S. & Canada model range. If you want a Peugeot in North America TODAY, the closest dealer to you would be in St. Pierre & Miquelon, off the coast of Newfoundland.

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
            I heard the target date for re-entry is between 2023 and 2026. One car that is on the list is the 508, and hopefully, the station wagon will be part of their U.S. & Canada model range. If you want a Peugeot in North America TODAY, the closest dealer to you would be in St. Pierre & Miquelon, off the coast of Newfoundland.

Craig
            Yes, I have read that the target date was moved up from 2026 to 2023.

EDIT: I think that any delay will be in getting a car Federalized in the US. It doesn't make sense to go through this with an older model. They will likely pick a new or near new model to start with.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
            X