'52 pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice ride.

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Just got a few pictures from Bob.. We're loaded up in Ontario.

Comment

Wow, enclosed transport and here I was thinking that someone could have driven it to Reedsville and you could have picked it up there or had someone else pick it up.
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
          Wow, enclosed transport and here I was thinking that someone could have driven it to Reedsville and you could have picked it up there or had someone else pick it up.
          It actually wasn't as complicated or as expensive as I expected it to be.

We looked into bringing it across the border, and then having it shipped.. But unless I brought it across personally, the only other option was to hire a customs broker and a professional shipping company that specializes in hauling across the border. So that's what I did.

And it's just too nice of a truck to risk transporting on an open carrier.

Comment

Wow that is one sweet truck ...I could only wish. I am enjoying my 2R very much. even without the "pretty"
            "Fords are cars Studebakers are Automobiles" -Jerry Washburn

Comment

Sweet Truck, I am 'green' with envy.

Comment

Nice pickup, I like the Studebaker pickups I might think about buying one in the future.

Comment

I believe Matt had this truck for sale on e-bay last week.....don't know if it sold or not?

Comment

yes, It sold. He said the high bidder backed out but the #2 bidder took it.
                    Neil Thornton

Comment

Too bad you couldn't keep it, but, nice flip....

Comment

Great looking pickup!

"Spilling a beer is the adult equivalent of a kid letting go of a Balloon."

Comment

Working...
                        X