My Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Two

I just thought I'd put up some pictures of two of the three I have. I really love working on them.
    Attached Files

'Looking good, Dave; love the Oasis Green on a '60 Lark V8. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Great-looking cars. I especially like the two-door car because I am working on a '64, and something like yours is what I have in mind. Those red wheels with small hubcaps provide just the right amount of accent for that flat-black paint. Please, show more pictures of all of your cars.

Comment

Bob, is that Oasis or sea foam green? Thanks Sam I'll get some more pictures of them and post them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mo-Baker View Post
          Bob, is that Oasis or sea foam green? Thanks Sam I'll get some more pictures of them and post them.
          If it is the original color, it is 1960 Oasis Green. Sea Foam Green was a 1963 spring color and was lighter. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

it is the original paint. Oasis Green, Thanks Bob!

Comment

Working...
            X