1928 Studebaker Victoria @ St.Louis along

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1928 Studebaker Victoria @ St.Louis along

My 1928 Studebaker Victoria @ St.Louis 2015 and my drive back through Illinois
    I orginally took this car for display to get insigt on the car itself, in addition let others see the 1928 1/2 GH Victoria and hopefully help me locate the remaining parts needed to finish out the car back to as close to original as i can get. However once I got there decided to have it judged and ended up with a 1st place win.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by victor28; 08-29-2015, 03:02 PM. Reason: added info

Excellent!
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

This car is beautiful! I really like the wooden wheels. Congratulations on the win. Wish I could have been there!

Comment

Congratulations. A beautiful and deserving car. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Beautiful ! Love the little "butt" of a trunk on Victorias !

Comment

Beautiful car. Bet it moves right along with that 354. In its day it must have eaten Model A Fords for lunch!
            Dwight 54 Commander hardtop

Comment

I remember stopping to admire that car during one of my brief exits from the swap meet. I love the Victoria style body.
              "In the heart of Arkansas."
              Searcy, Arkansas
              1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
              1952 2R pickup

Comment

Beautiful car!

We have a local member that recently purchased the President version.

Comment

Working...
                X