Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1949 2R5, 1951 2R11, and 1959 Lark

Here are my projects in the "fresh from the field format"
    1949 2R5 Vin# R5 25358 2R5-12 It's rough but has got "good bones" and all the sheetmetal is there and is fairly good, the drivetrain is not a concern for me as it will be swapped over to a modern drive train and front suspension from a donor 2010 Ford Crown vic squad car. (so I know I will get some grief for that but I am a parts manager for a Lincoln dealership and parts are cheap for fords)

1951 2R11 Vin# R11 5670 2R11-22
    This one is more of a donor truck for the 2R5 but may get some love.

1959 Lark
    This diamond in the rough is in great condition but needs the floors repaired.The fenders and quarters are inside of the car and needs to be installed but are rust free. I'm not sure what direction I will go with this car, I may keep it all stock or I do have a 2014 F150 3.5 ecoboost drivetrain, it just depends on how the stock engine looks when I start working on it.
    Last edited by Miles; 05-29-2015, 01:48 PM.

You will get more love than grief on this forum for dropping modern running gear in these vehicles. We call this a drivers club so as long as you save the cars and get them back on the road, you are a hero.

Looks like a ton of work for you. Hats off to ya and good luck with the projects. Make sure you post "after" pictures or in this case "in progress" pictures along the way.
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

yeah it's gonna be a labor of love but I have rescued worse from the graveyard. plus I have nothing but time, a garage full of tools and parts from crown vics.

Comment

2r5 on crown vic frame

Originally posted by Miles View Post
        yeah it's gonna be a labor of love but I have rescued worse from the graveyard. plus I have nothing but time, a garage full of tools and parts from crown vics.
        Just saw these threads , did you put the body on the crown vic yet, if so any pictures to share , thanks, please respond to Vemannavee@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
        X