New member and new to Studebakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
    Looks like a Very bright, Heavy Metallic attempt at matching the Original Ceramic Green, fairly Close to the original.

I have no idea how close this one is, there is not enough Light. It doesn't look Bright enough though.

Click image for larger version Name:	Ceramic Green Wht. O.D. 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.4 KB ID:	1895801 Click image for larger version Name:	Ceramic Green Wht. O.D..jpg Views:	0 Size:	96.3 KB ID:	1895802I have forgotten if the Trunk and upper Fin is a L.A. Plant change or a Dealer/Owner change, but in my opinion it looks better than Most of them that have the Straight, full length Two Tone Paint Line.
    I know this car very well. Worked on it, and drove it 500 miles or so. One of the best examples of an honest to goodness Show & Go 56Js on the planet.

Comment

So Joe if this '56J is restored Original, it MUST be a Vernon Plant build, with that awesome Two Tone Job, right?

Maybe in bright Sunlight the True Ceramic Green Metallic would show, much lighter and brighter than my eBay or whatever Photo with Low Light.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Previous owner painted it. It's not the true ceramic green. I plan on repainting it. Not sure what color yet. Green is not my favorite.
        Last edited by Powerjunkie12; 07-06-2021, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X