X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rggale
    replied
    Originally posted by 57pack View Post
    Thanks Ed! You really helped me with those seat tracks!
    If you are open to a 45 minute drive to Mount Laurel, Saturday mornings starting at 8:30 there is a cars and coffee gathering at the Aloft Hotel on 73 right between the turnpike and 295. Would love to see your rare and beautiful Country Sedan there. I was there this past weekend with her big sister, my 1949 Packard Station Sedan
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1949-packard-deluxe (3).jpg
Views:	146
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	1866726
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Thanks Ed! You really helped me with those seat tracks!

Leave a comment:

• jts359
    replied
    It looks like a bright summer day ! Nice work , Ed

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Everyone always told me to never get involved restoring or fixing up a 1950’s car.
    reason being the amount of chrome plating involved. Well sad to say they were correct. But the end result was worth every penny spent. Many pennies!

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Thank you, like everyone else’s cars, a lot of blood and bruised knuckles!

Leave a comment:

• poweroptions
    replied
    Really fantastic Packard wagon. GREAT job!

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_81574.png
Views:	351
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	1861519 Ok, I’ll try again...

Leave a comment:

• tsenecal
    replied
    The wagon is beautiful! After 10 years of work, it must be nice to see the finish line.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Sorry, that Photo must be the wrong format or Size to see it. Tiny, and gets Smaller!

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Hi Bill, picture of doner car for body parts. Top of door had to be changed to fit station wagon body.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• RadioRoy
    replied
    Hi Roy, I have two other Delco Wonderbar radios left over if you need any parts. One is from a 1956 Cadillac the other is from another 1957 Packard. The Cadillac radio isn’t working but I believe the Packard radio still works.
    My email is in my profile. If you send me an email, we can talk about it. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• RadioRoy
    replied
    Radio photo.
    Thank you. That is the one with electric push buttons, very similar to the GM Wonderbar radios of the day. The little door opens and you set the pointers to the station desired, push the button and the radio sweeps to that spot and stops. Pretty cool, but not the easiest radio to fix. Or maybe I am just a wimp.

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Hi Roy, I have two other Delco Wonderbar radios left over if you need any parts. One is from a 1956 Cadillac the other is from another 1957 Packard. The Cadillac radio isn’t working but I believe the Packard radio still works.

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Radio photo.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Hi Roy, I don’t have the radio installed as of this date. But it is a Delco Wonderbar with the steel selection buttons. I’ll get a photo of it for you.
    Hi Bill, your car looks wonderful! My car has - had the copper & White left front fender, hood, and drivers door from a donner car. Sorry that the border is closed, hopefully the US government will get this mess straightened out soon. My family has a cottage on PEI and were unable to use it this year. Your car will wait for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X