X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RadioRoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwight FitzSimons View Post

My brother has a '57 Packard Clipper Town Sedan with the chrome-button Wonderbar radio, and a '58 Packard 4-dr with the plastic-button Wonderbar radio.
    --Dwight
    Thank you. That's the combination I was thinking of, and that corresponds to the few I have seen. I just wanted more data points.
    Last edited by RadioRoy; 10-11-2020, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dwight FitzSimons
    replied
    Originally posted by RadioRoy View Post
    Love it! Yellow is my favorite color.

Would a picture of the dashboard be possible, please? I am curious about the type of radio in it. My thinking is that most 57 Packards have the Wonderbar radio with the silver electric pushbuttons.
    My brother has a '57 Packard Clipper Town Sedan with the chrome-button Wonderbar radio, and a '58 Packard 4-dr with the plastic-button Wonderbar radio.
    --Dwight

Leave a comment:

• Buzzard
    replied
    Congrats Bill! I was hoping to bring mine to fruition this winter with the numbers matching supercharged motor install. Alas covid struck and with the borders closed I can't get to my car this year.
    Bill
    PS: It's been about ten years for me too.
    ​​​​​​​PPS: Roy, if my memory serves me correctly, your radio description sound like mine.

Leave a comment:

• RadioRoy
    replied
    Love it! Yellow is my favorite color.

Would a picture of the dashboard be possible, please? I am curious about the type of radio in it. My thinking is that most 57 Packards have the Wonderbar radio with the silver electric pushbuttons.

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    replied
    Yes, motor rebuilt, super charger rebuilt, Flightomatic rebuilt with new torque converter. Brakes done, new driveshaft and universal joints. I went over the differential and all looked and sounded good.
    working on the door panels now.

Leave a comment:

• StudeRich
    replied
    Very Nice! Are all the Mechanical's finished?

That one is a H.D. Flight-O-Matic right?

Leave a comment:

• 57pack
    started a topic 1957 Packard Country Sedan

1957 Packard Country Sedan

My 57 Packard wagon coming together finally after ten years!
    Attached Files
Working...
X