What is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this?

While looking around for parts I stumbled upon www.dvap.com, a salvage yard in Phoenix AZ.
    Nice site, easy to navigate, but some errors which were both fun and annoying.

While searching for "1950 Studebaker" the site listed THIS ( https://www.dvap.com/project_car/195...ker-50st2318c/ )

This is not a 50 (is it?).
    DT Holder - Bakersfield CA, USA
    1950 Commander ("Resto-Mod" in progress)

It's a -52...
    sigpic

Josephine
    Champion V8
    4d sedan

Comment

Thank you sir. I will be able to sleep tonight!
      DT Holder - Bakersfield CA, USA
      1950 Commander ("Resto-Mod" in progress)

Comment

Trust me, you do not want to deal with DVAP. Run Forrest Run.

I do the same thing surfing on off times but I sent a request full well knowing the answer before and after the canned response, I never got an answer for over 3 months and the most recent request 2 weeks ago. I am lucky to have several members in Arizona to help. As far as there prices, well I may venture they have spent to much time at the exhaust of the cars that barely do run there.

Bob Miles

Comment

It's a 1952 Champion "169" c.i.d. Starlight Coupe.

Jeez, I see THREE Starlight Coupes there and as usual, they have NO idea WHAT they have.

Just like those TV Shows they did where they Magically just happen to Find a perfect Grill, Fender, Door, Engine or something for one they were "Restoring", Fake News.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

I have sent several inquires to DVAP and never gotten a satisfactory response. I think the only way you could get anything out of that place is to actually go there. I don't know why they bother having a website.
            Ed Sallia
            Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
            X