• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful Day For A Drive

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0274.jpg
Views:	201
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	1831074 Got the '54 out for a spin this afternoon... made about 90 miles. As I walked from the store back to the car, I thought the light was perfect for a pic. After taking the pic, as I walked closer to the car, the sun came out from behind a cloud, and the color changed to bright red. If I had known that was going to occur, I would have shot a video of the color change. But, this shot does seem to accent the details of the car.
    sigpic
    Dave Lester

Thats a really nice car Great color and primo wheels , Enjoy it , Ed

Comment

Sheba is one of the prettiest Studes on the planet!!! I always enjoy pic's of her Dave. Thanks, Bill.

Comment

Looking good! To me the "small" items make the car, like the door handles and the vent pane elimination. Are the headlight doors/rims stock style painted or something else?
        Gary L.
        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
          Looking good! To me the "small" items make the car, like the door handles and the vent pane elimination. Are the headlight doors/rims stock style painted or something else?
          They are stock, Gary. Fortunately, they came with the car, although different ones were actually installed when I bought the car. They were badly pitted, or I would have left them chrome.
          sigpic
          Dave Lester

Comment

beautiful color, great picture, thanks for sharing
            Mark

Comment

Goodness, Dave...that is the best photo I've ever seen of your car. The gloss on that paint is fantastic.
              Andy
              62 GT

Comment

Said it before & here it comes again; that's one of the few cars I know of I wouldn't change any tiny bit & what ever angle it's shot from it always is a pure beauty!
                sigpic

Josephine
                Champion V8
                4d sedan

Comment

Working...
                X