My First Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Studebaker

Looking forward to cruising this summer. This is my first Studebaker .Love the way it drives and the looks it gets.

Looks like a nice ride - and a good example of the last year Studebaker produced a car.

You will need to fill in some details about how you got the car and plenty more photos of the car.

Congratulations and welcome to the world of Studebakers...one warning...it can be addictive. Good luck!

Comment

Really nice!! Good looking car. Congratulations. I hope you drive and enjoy. More pictures and info,,,Please

Comment

Very nice! I echo the more pics and info on the car.

Mark

Comment

Thats a cool machine!

Comment

Your '66 definitely looks like someone has loved it in the past. Welcome here! There may be a lot of grey hair here (with me as an exception), but we're a solid group overall. Just a suggestion: order a factory production form from the Studebaker National Museum. It can be quite revealing! Link: https://www.studebakermuseum.org/sto...ion-order-plus
            Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Yes welcome, & yep; we're a solid group & worldwide too!
              (& I'm not grayhaired yet either.)
              sigpic

Josephine
              Champion V8
              4d sedan

Comment

Best success on your car. just get used to a sore waving arm and an ach in you smile, as once you start driving you will be waving and smiling A LOT
                Mark

Comment

Working...
                X