• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member, New '63

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_74128.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	141.1 KB
ID:	1816208Click image for larger version  Name:	image_74124.jpg Views:	4 Size:	99.5 KB ID:	1816205

38,000 original miles, more dust than rust... : )

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2416.JPG Views:	0 Size:	68.7 KB ID:	1816209Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2428.JPG Views:	0 Size:	63.6 KB ID:	1816210Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2412.JPG Views:	0 Size:	138.0 KB ID:	1816211Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2413.JPG Views:	0 Size:	105.9 KB ID:	1816212Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2415.JPG Views:	0 Size:	145.1 KB ID:	1816213Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2423.JPG Views:	0 Size:	125.9 KB ID:	1816214
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2418.JPG Views:	0 Size:	103.4 KB ID:	1816206Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2429.JPG Views:	0 Size:	106.0 KB ID:	1816207

Wow. That is a beautiful 63'.

Comment

Man, where do all these super nice originals keep coming from ? If it runs, drives, and brakes as well as it looks, I don't believe I would touch it.

Comment

It looks like they come from Arizona and New Mexico

Seriously hwy61 , that's beautiful. I wish my Barney looked so good. (I have a soft spot for '63s!)

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by showbizkid View Post
          It looks like they come from Arizona and New Mexico

Seriously hwy61 , that's beautiful. I wish my Barney looked so good. (I have a soft spot for '63s!)
          I had my last 1964 sedan transported to me from New Mexico.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Congrats on a great find and welcome to one of the best automotive forums (if not the) on the planet. Lots of help here keeping it looking original.

Comment

Welcome to the forum . The help here is wonderful and it has world wide experience and ideas
              That looks great what a time warp!

Comment

Appears to have been kept out of the weather and out of the sun for all of its life. I like it very much, I would treasure it!
                sigpic
                In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

What a nice looking '63 Cruiser. I'll bet she is a rip to drive. And A/C too! Welcome to the Forum, Pete. Have you joined the Studebaker Drivers Club yet?
                  Ed Sallia
                  Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
                    What a nice looking '63 Cruiser. I'll bet she is a rip to drive. And A/C too! Welcome to the Forum, Pete. Have you joined the Studebaker Drivers Club yet?
                    It is not a "'63 Cruiser".
                    Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
                    X