my studebaker president desde Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my studebaker president desde Spain

I share some photos of my 1929 president studebaker from Spain, every time I drive it I fall more in love
    Attached Files

Antonio, what a beautiful car. I don't blame you for falling in love with it. Could your provide some photos of the interior? Do you know the history of the car? Was it purchased new in Spain, or brought into the country at a later time?
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

A very impressive Automobile , Enjoy, Ed

Comment

Beautiful car, I can easily see why you are so proud of it!

mark

Comment

A lovely car in really beautiful surroundings. Where were the pictures taken?

Comment

Hello, about the history of this car I tell you as far as I know, this car is a model studebaker president 1929, vehicle identification number FE 5524, is original from the USA, the owner was Orrin Holen with address in Denver, Colorado. It was exported to Spain on 5-16-06 to Madrid, the car was bought by a person who soon died and was kept in a garage until 6-10-18 that I bought it from his family heirs, and I currently have it enjoying in Soria (Castilla y Leon). This is what I can bring from this beautiful car as well as some photo of its interior as requested.
            Greetings to the Studebaker forum from Spain.
            Antonio
            Attached Files

Comment

Antonio: What an amazing car! So many details so carefully restored. Anyone would be proud to own and drive this car. Thank you for sharing the photos and details with us. My daughter and granddaughter just spend a couple of weeks in your wonderful country and loved the country and the people. My granddaughter (now 10 years old) has taken Spanish lessons since she was 5 years old and is fluent in it, as she learned in school, but learned much more about the language while she was there. Everyone was very kind in helping her improve.

Take good care of that wonderful car!
              Nick

Comment

Lovely car! Thanks for sharing with us. Spain is one of my favorite places. Visited there in 1970 and again in 1973. I searched some pictures recently along the costa del sol and did not recognize anything at all...it is so built up.
                Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Antonio,
                  Hearty congratulations on finding this beauty at the right time in it's history. You are truly fortunate to be the current owner and the fact you are driving her is even better. Enjoy as we are all very envious.
                  Cheers, Bill

Comment

Thank you for your comments, and tell you that in Spain you have a friend and member of your forum in case you need any kind of help, advice or what you need, also tell you that the only time I had the opportunity to visit the USA to run the New York marathon in 2010 fascinated me the city and its people felt very grateful.
                    Greetings
                    Antonio

Comment

Hola Antonio

Un hermoso auto
                      Te deseo mucha diversiĆ³n con eso.
                      AquĆ­ en Alemania el clima es lamentablemente muy malo, por lo que ya no puedo conducir con mi presidente desde.
                      Ok, I hope the google translation is understandable
                      Martin

Comment

Working...
                      X