1963 GT Hawk in Miami Cigar District

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1963 GT Hawk in Miami Cigar District

While in Ft. Lauderdale for a few days, I drove my 63 GT Hawk to the Miami cigar district to see my friend Peter Bello who is the owner of Cuba Tobacco Cigar Co. The day was spent talking, smoking his proprietary Bello cigars, lunch and lots of Cuban coffee. The Hawk drew lots of attention and photos with admiring guests from around our world. Certainly a great day with my friend, great cigars and adoring admirers. All good.

The image won't open for me.
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

rockne10 I sent it to you in a PM, hope its not an issue for others

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
        The image won't open for me.
        Me neither.
        Jerry Forrester
        Forrester's Chrome
        Douglasville, Georgia

See all of Buttercup's pictures at https://imgur.com/a/tBjGzTk

Comment

Here you go. Kaw-Liga is pretty cool as well!

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_72777.jpg Views:	0 Size:	138.3 KB ID:	1808194
          "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

I have known Peter for over a decade. His factory produces about 30K cigars a month. He sells only what he grows. Mild, medium and medium full is his inventory per client likes. Have never been disappointed. If after dinner, with drinks at home I'll go for a Liga P which is a full body pleasure.

Comment

Working...
            X