No announcement yet.

New project for me 51 pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fresh paint always looks great! Wish my truck was anywhere close to this point.

Comment

A couple of good days this week, fuel lines made as well as power steering lines.
      Fenders on today, need to make a few adjustment to the rad before the grill can go on

Comment

Looking good. Thanks for keeping us in the loup on your progress.
        Bob
        Bob
        Welland Ontario
        60 Lark Convertible
        64 Daytona
        sigpic
        "They were meant to be driven ... so keep on cruizin"

Comment

Comment

Awesome. The chev bumper turned out good. Wasn’t sure at first, but now that if is body color, it looks great.

Comment

Comment

So the previous owner had pushed the firewall back to accommodate a bbc, when I went to fit the vintage air I found out how much as I had to cut a piece out of the firewall, then make a piece to bolt back in.
                all good now.
                i mounted the fuse box now time to start wiring.
                I had a new harness made for the motor that is standalone . Next I need to find a nice place to put the ecm.

Comment

The box came back from the painter Thursday do it is now bolted down.
                  The inside of the box and the back side of the tailgate were done with tintable bedliner, the painter had never used it but was very impressed with the quality!
                  i did not remove dents from the box as it will be used to carry stuff,
                  i need to make some rubber spacers to go between the grill and the fenders.
                  Driveshaft arrived yesterday ... getting anxious now!

Comment

Looking like things are coming together. What brand/company did you go with for your bed-liner? Did you send them the paint code or did your painter do the mixing?

Comment

Raptor bed liner is the product, you give them the paint code, they provide you with 4 qts, with 4 small bottles of tint plus hardener.
                      TCP global is the USA distributor.
                      You only mix one qt at a time so you don’t have to worry about using it all up before it goes off.
                      The KIt comes with everything you need including a shutz gun.

Comment

Comment

More parts back from the painter, a nice break from wiring!

Comment

tailights are done
                            Attached Files

Comment

figured out a way to lock the tailgate, just have to lose the gm logo
                              Attached Files

Comment

Really Nice (cool) Truck. Lot of good quality work going on fast. Keep us posted and keep the pictures comimg

Comment

Working...
                                X