X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frankenworks
    replied
    Thanks Junior!
    i have to give Mark @ classic enterprises a shout out.
    I had a little incident while reversing a cracked one of the tailight lenses they supply.
    I emailed Mark to ask if I could purchase one, he emailed back saying he would give me one.... and he shipped it to me!
    Thanks again Mark !
    paul

Leave a comment:

• junior
    replied
    like the plates!
    cheers, junior

Leave a comment:

• frankenworks
    replied
    The hood is finally on, I need to adjust it and put the springs in, so close to completion!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• frankenworks
    replied
    Door panels on, windows done, the trim arrived back from the painter, the new master arrived late this afternoon so it is bench bled and ready to install!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• frankenworks
    replied
    I missed my front end alignment appointment due to a very uninspiring braking!
    lots of time spent going over everything in the system, finally found the issue.. master cylinder bore is two small for the system.
    A new master has been ordered, should be here today.
    Yesterday was spent getting door glass and vent window on the drivers side.
    A lot of fiddling around but it came out ok.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• frankenworks
    replied
    255 60 15 rear
    235 60 25 front
    fronts can be had... rears no
    i has two different people in the business check all the different warehouses.
    i had heard last year that is was getting more difficult for 15’s. as they only do a couple of runs a year.
    thanks
    paul

Leave a comment:

• Buzzard
    replied
    Paul,
    I too am in Canada and I spent my life in the tire industry. So I am curious as to what sizes are you finding so difficult to procure?
    It seems that surely there must be something somewhere that should work well. Maybe I can be of assistance.
    You have a very nice ride.
    Cheers,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• frankenworks
    replied
    Going to have to wait before a drive, I need tires and there isn’t to be had for another two weeks!
    I checked every warehouse and suppliers in the states.
    none, the earliest they can ship is august 5.
    i put vintage air in for a reason, so I can enjoy nice long drives on hot summer days!

Leave a comment:

• pinehurstbob
    replied
    Do you really need glass to go for a drive. It is July and this is Canada!!!! Not to mention Covid. Where should we meet ? I am dying to see your build. I can wait till you correct the faults, but Vineland, next week looks good for me. How about You?
    Bob

Leave a comment:

• frankenworks
    replied
    Truck is heading to the alignment shop Tuesday morning.
    Some parts needed to finish the door windows arrived today, maybe I can get the glass in by the end of next week.
    Last edited by frankenworks; 07-26-2020, 09:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• frankenworks
    replied
    Learn something new everyday!
    thanks
    paul

Leave a comment:

• NCDave51
    replied
    Looking great!

If the salt flats discs aren’t just for show, be aware how they essentially cancel the ventilation that is so critical for dust removal and cooling for disc brakes?

Leave a comment:

• frankenworks
    replied
    Rear diff finished up on Saturday, rear discs on
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• frankenworks
    replied
    The seats are recaros, they are about 25 years old, they were fit to a truck then taken out and never used.
    The quote for the bench to be redone was the same price as the buckets.
    Vic, not sure what you mean by fender to box gaskets, I just put Welting in from another Studebaker pickup.
    the lower valence came from classic enterprises
    the 4 link is a ride tech weld in
    paul
    Last edited by frankenworks; 07-13-2020, 12:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• junior
    replied
    looking great, and in such a short amount of time! I like the look of the seats...what are they out of? cheers, junior

Leave a comment:

Working...
X