No announcement yet.

StudeBaker Commander 1938

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats man, nice car i have the exact same car only in black, i am the 2nd family owner fun to drive always gets a lot of looks
    enjoy

Comment

Comment

Hello a tous, et c'est parti pour J- 480 pour finir ma beauté
        Cris RICHARD

Comment

hello everybody
          go she's going tobe nude, i love this car but as a woman she's hard to prepare her
          Cris RICHARD

Comment

A word of advise; if you want to be sure not to get tired of the project in the future I advise you to do one area at the time & not strip the whole car into small pieces as it can get really heavy then when you one day only see everything as if it had exploded...
            So if you are working on the interior then it might be best to concentrate on that area with floor & such before doing the underside & so on, but if you are waiting for material then ofcourse the engine could be done in the meantime or brakes, but try to work on maximum 2-3 different areas at the time so you always see something getting finished.
            But if you have done many complete car renovations before you probably know that or just do it your own & different way anyway & that works fine too!

By the way: does the engine turn or it it stuck?
            Last edited by Noxnabaker; 07-30-2020, 10:50 AM.
            [SIGPIC]
            Josephine,
            -55 sedan

Comment

Hello every body
              As i ve just said on another post, i've give the mecanic for a new. With the coronavirus, ihope for everybody on the site
              it's ok for you and your family
              Take care of yourself
              cris
              Cris RICHARD

Comment

Salut a tous et toutes
                I hope you are well with these moemnts with Covid. I give you my last photos of my Stude.
                I know a friend who can repare my radio, it's old but in France we don't have the Big Ondes but FM.
                Good week
                Attached Files
                Cris RICHARD

Comment

It looks to be coming along nicely. Keep up the good work, and the updates. It will be a beautiful car when finished.

Comment

Goes fast & good it seems!
                    [SIGPIC]
                    Josephine,
                    -55 sedan

Comment

Holy Crap. You are going for it! Great progress!

Comment

Merci a tous, on leur doit bien cela a nos anciennes, Juin 2021 je roule avec !
                        Cris RICHARD

Comment

By the way: does the engine turn or it it stuck?[/QUOTE]

J'ai donné le moteur a un autre passionné de Stude pour les pieces de son auto qui reste en 6 cylindres, je vais passé sur un autre moteur un chevrolet.

Cris RICHARD

Comment

Merci a tous, on leur doit bien cela a nos anciennes, Juin 2021 je roule avec

Thank you all, we owe them that to our old ones, June 2021 I ride with (want to ride June 2021)

J'ai donné le moteur a un autre passionné de Stude pour les pieces de son auto qui reste en 6 cylindres, je vais passé sur un autre moteur un chevrolet.

I gave the engine to another Stude enthusiast for the parts of his car which remains in 6 cylinders, I will switch to another engine a chevrolet.

Bonne chance. Ce sera bien pour vous de faire un tour en voiture dans la campagne française.

Good luck. It will be good for you to take a drive through the French countryside.

Bob Miles

Comment

Looks pretty solid. Maybe too nice to restore?
                              Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Working...
                              X