No announcement yet.

StudeBaker Commander 1938

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats man, nice car i have the exact same car only in black, i am the 2nd family owner fun to drive always gets a lot of looks
    enjoy

Comment

Comment

Hello a tous, et c'est parti pour J- 480 pour finir ma beauté
        Cris RICHARD

Comment

hello everybody
          go she's going tobe nude, i love this car but as a woman she's hard to prepare her
          Cris RICHARD

Comment

A word of advise; if you want to be sure not to get tired of the project in the future I advise you to do one area at the time & not strip the whole car into small pieces as it can get really heavy then when you one day only see everything as if it had exploded...
            So if you are working on the interior then it might be best to concentrate on that area with floor & such before doing the underside & so on, but if you are waiting for material then ofcourse the engine could be done in the meantime or brakes, but try to work on maximum 2-3 different areas at the time so you always see something getting finished.
            But if you have done many complete car renovations before you probably know that or just do it your own & different way anyway & that works fine too!

By the way: does the negine turn or it it stuck?
            sigpic

Josephine
            Champion V8
            4d sedan

Comment

Working...
            X