DEEPNHOCK - Yellow POS Goes South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEEPNHOCK - Yellow POS Goes South

Due to logistics, it was best to tow the '37 CE down to Ocala, FL.
    Going to get the new tags for the trailer, and for the J5.
    Out she comes....

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by DEEPNHOCK; 06-14-2019, 01:47 PM.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Safe travels Jeff!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Jeff,
      266 miles and on to your new life. Your '37 is sure purdy and will be a standout in Ocala!
      Safe towing and luck getting set up in your new venue.
      Pics when convenient.
      Cheers, Bill

Comment

Well, It is home safe and sound.
        Now it needs a serious bath, and some detail work...

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Comment

Great truck, many things to like, one is the Stance is Perfect.

Comment

Does that mean that there's room in the house garage for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Colgate Studebaker View Post
              Does that mean that there's room in the house garage for it?
              No.. Not yet.. Too many boxes.. So many boxes.. Boxes.. Boxes... Dreaming about boxes...arghhh!

Jeff

Comment

Looks like a beautiful property. I know moving is hard. The last time I moved was 1985. I moved almost 2 miles, LOL, and my Wife and Sons did most of it. So, I didn't have near the situation you have. Good luck in all things.

Comment

Went to two events this weekend.. First time out in a long time..

Saturday was the NCFSDC (North Central Florida SDC) chapter outing and meeting.
                  We met up at the Silver River Museum and cracker village just south of the Silver Springs attraction.
                  Then we went to a local bistro called Mojo's.. Fun day, even though it was hot and muggy...

Then, on Sunday the Yellow POS went out to the Marion Muscle Street Cruisers show near Crystal River.
                  There were better than 100 really nice cars and trucks there..
                  Beautiful setting at a country club restaurant at the first tee.
                  (Small brag here).
                  Pulled in to the show entrance and the security guy ran over and said 'follow me!'.
                  Dutifully, I followed him and he had me going all around the place on cart paths and such.
                  And then, boing!... He parked me right in front of the restaurant.
                  Primo parking! Studebaker's get some respect!
                  That was also a hot day, but it was a fun show.. Great group of people.

Jeff

Comment

Sweet deal indeed. Love the contrast of the Yellow POS against the blue building! cheers, Junior
                    sigpic
                    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

(A cool video from that show.. Thought the drone was cool)

Jeff

Comment

I have eaten at the restaurant at that golf course near Crystal River - small world.
                        Gary L.
                        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
                          I have eaten at the restaurant at that golf course near Crystal River - small world.
                          They just opened up in the last three months, according to the owners daughter.
                          I ate at their other location on Rte200. It was ok, but this location is superb.
                          You'd never find the place unless someone told you how to get there.

Next time you are down that way, give out a shout!

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                          X