Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerry Forrester View Post

Why did he do dat?
    He does that so the wrenches that he uses on the rack STAYS ON DE RACK ! LOL

Comment

Moving on to near complete. At my age the underside is not my friend (no lift) so gittin down under and up again is a chore. It's time to put vent connectors, heater blower motor, and 4" flex hose from the heater core to blower. Not a real fun job , but not really that bad. Except, I bearly left room for the hose when I moved the fuel line and installed a return line.(Notice the fuel lines) Makes you wonder how I worked MY magic to get the hose in.. Finally finished both sides on the vents and heater duct work. Here's the hesitation before beginning

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0854.JPG Views:	0 Size:	81.2 KB ID:	1845532

While I was under there i decided to grease the front suspension, bleed the front brakes and install the splash guards.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0873.JPG Views:	0 Size:	127.7 KB ID:	1845533

After all, no need to crawl under there more than necessary. Getting closer to finishing "THE LAST HOT ROD"

Comment

Originally posted by Flashback View Post
        Moving on to near complete. At my age the underside is not my friend (no lift) so gittin down under and up again is a chore. It's time to put vent connectors, heater blower motor, and 4" flex hose from the heater core to blower. Not a real fun job , but not really that bad. Except, I bearly left room for the hose when I moved the fuel line and installed a return line.(Notice the fuel lines) Makes you wonder how I worked MY magic to get the hose in.. Finally finished both sides on the vents and heater duct work. Here's the hesitation before beginning

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0854.JPG Views:	0 Size:	81.2 KB ID:	1845532

While I was under there i decided to grease the front suspension, bleed the front brakes and install the splash guards.

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0873.JPG Views:	0 Size:	127.7 KB ID:	1845533

After all, no need to crawl under there more than necessary. Getting closer to finishing "THE LAST HOT ROD"

Wow, talk about multitasking! You even had time to dental floss your teeth while you were under there.

Comment

Working...
        X