My 1962 GT Hawk. No sun since 1973

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1962 GT Hawk. No sun since 1973

My father-in-law was a car collector. He loved Studebaker's. Jim recently passed and I now have seven classics to deal with. I'm posting pictures of the GT Hawk. It has re-built engine, new interior, new paint, and runs great. Last registration was in 1973. Always garaged. I have a few more things to do before we sell her (headliner, new pipes)Click image for larger version

Name:	Hood on.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	112.6 KB
ID:	1760525. I can't keep Jim's collection and my cars too. Please reply if interested. Thank you. My email is .... david@wilkirson.us

Welcome to the SDC Forum?
    It seems odd to me that it would need "
    re-built engine, new interior, new paint" if only used 12 years, or less, from new.
    The Hawk does look excellent. More pictures and an asking price would more likely bring responses to you.

EDIT: PS - I purchased my last Studebaker from Texas, so that part does not deter me.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Welcome to the forum, best of luck with your predicament. As Gary said, the more info you can put out there, the better your chances to make a sale. What other vehicles in his collection do you foresee putting on the market? Bill

Comment

Welcome to the forum and beautiful Hawk.
        Joshua - "AutoRestoNewb"
        1962 Lark Cruiser
        YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
        X